New beau and I moving along well and progressing nicely in the relationship. As a consequence of my spending copious amounts of time at his residence, my barking baggage (Foster and Sydney) are now full time residents of casa de new beau.
Enamoured as most dog lovers, who don't currently own dogs are - was he in the beginning honeymoon stage. Reality has set in and the dogs are bored. Do you blame them? This is their fourth residence in a 10 month time span. Behavior problems have hit an all time high with a certain female dog name Supermodel Sydney who is living up to every bit of her high and mighty/snobbish nickname. Digging, barking for no reason, scratching paint off of freshly painted back door, CHEWING UP PATIO FURNITURE.... yeah - not the highlight of my life on that one.
Sydney enters doggie behavior rehab on Friday and for the first time in her short little life I will be away from her for 2-3 weeks. The very nice lady who probably thinks I am COMPLETELY NUTS as evidenced by my mention about feeling guilty about Sydney being on lock down during Christmas and she happily reminded me that dogs don't know about Christmas- WHEW, good thing I am gonna go mold young minds one day.
9:00 AM Friday we have a consultation and if she is accepted then she will spend the next 2 weeks at doggie rehab. If not.... sausage factory here we come (Just kidding, but don't tell her because I think she might believe us).
1 comment:
Heh, heh, heh. Sausage factory... See, this is why you and I are friends! Same sense of humor.
I am so glad that things are progressing nicely with New Beau. From everything you've said about him, he's *perfect*. I am just so happy for you.
Post a Comment