This blog is on the brink of not making the cut, sadly. I think about the time I spend on Facebook and it saddens me. I don't write as much as I would like to - either in a real journal or blog due to time restraints. So - here is a quick update.
Made it through my Dad's 60th Birthday and successfully completed a slide show....with music. Sadly, I balled the entire way through the speech at the party (not my finest moment) and thankfully my articulate Uncle was able to do damage control.
Missed the 20th year high school reunion... Alan was out of town and like it or not... I am still a fragile flower.
Still have not passed the CSET (next test date 09/11)
Job is killing me....now working a 4/10 schedule and it BITES
Alan and I recently celebrated our 10 month anniversary- Seriously, that's almost a year?
I am a girl scout leader for a troop in our community and LOVE IT!
Subbing for three districts now- YAY
So, here's hoping that I can make it through DC- Part II and actually post more pix, because honestly, that was the best part of the trip. Ok, there's your hook. Keep checking on me because I might just get this blog back on track....might.
2 comments:
I hear you on the time restraints...
Sounds like things have been going smashingly for you lately. I can't believe you goys have been seeing each other for ten months! LONG time!!
I love hearing about your exploits- keep it up! Jennie P
Post a Comment