In the last month, I have started a new job and that is so very time consuming and then there is the significance of loss of the old job. I had so many great friendships and I truly miss those amazing people.
We had Handsome's youngest with us for a week, we got to take him to an Spring/Easter party, take a family photo, meet up with family, got to Disneyland and get sweet kisses and hugs from a kiddo that melts my heart with the sound of his voice.
I wonder if handsome's kiddos will ever fully understand the joy they have all brought to my life.
We are gearing up for summer, planning activities and a possible July vacation to Madison WI & Chicago, IL (EMILY).
Things I love -
Casey on American Idol
Reading my library books
Listening to Paul Simon
Grilled Cheese sandwhiches
Kisses from my old dog Foster
Things I can't stand
Donald Trump and all the other "birthers"
The economy
Semi-trucks
Smog
Watching my loved ones suffer - either physically or financially
The new job is keeping me busy yet reminding me that I am in need of figuring out what *exactly* I am going to be when I grow up.


No comments:
Post a Comment