07 June 2010

D.C.

DC was AMAZING!

I am jet-lagged beyond belief and my eyes are stinging so I will limit this post and write later, much later.

The flight was long, bumpy and there was a 2 year old who was *very unhappy* the entire flight. The bitch next to us kept making comments until I told her to zip it..... not really. However, I did say something to the effect of - I know alot of kiddos experience ear pain from the altitude and air pressure which kept her quiet for about 3 minutes. Urghh people.

Anywho, it was a trip of a lifetime and will recount all the details later - when my eyeballs aren't on fire.

2 comments:

kate said...

I'm glad you had a good trip, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

And I *so* can't wait to horrify people by getting on a plane with TWO babies. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm thinking earplugs and drink tickets for my fellow passengers are the key.

Wishing 4 One said...

hey Kara. i too just caught up on your blog. man girl you go you travellin one you. and OMG can i just say I have not been to sin city since like 2000 or before and that Aria hotel my goodness! gorgeous and hot and modern beyond belief! handsome and you look so cute togther at the game and I am thinkin all is good, well great for you and i could not be happier. keep in touch and oh policemen only ride camels at the pyramids, they rock motorcycles and cars in Cairo, they do nothing mind you, but they do ride regular vehicles. xoxo