27 June 2010

Three

With the kids leaving in three short days, I am squeezing every spare moment out of the day to KEEP.THEM.ENTERTAINED. watching me write or edit photos for my blog is not one of their favorite activities I discovered.

So, attached are three photos that put a smile on my face and remind me about our great DC adventure.





Beautiful, stunning and somewhat phallic monuments -It's in an Austin Powers movie right? 



Handsome and I discovered the most amazing burger place EVER.... We ate there three times in 5 days.  
Sadly, it doesn't matter how much walking you do around DC after you reach a certain age -three burgers in one week=can't fit into my favorite jeans right now.



The History of our great nation.  I LOVE this photo.

1 comment:

kate said...

Ah, that's right! You don't have Five Guys out west! Yeah, their burgers and fries rock. We have one dangerously close to our house (less than 5 miles...) and I admit to eating there all too frequently. YUM.

And, yes. The Washington monument is one giant phallus dedicated to our nation's founder...