Yes, it's not only my new mantra and one of my favorite songs from "The Killer's" but I am firmly believing this to become the truth.
Light is shining bright at the end of the divorce tunnel and whilst I would love to give you all more, I simply cannot.
But I will one day... it might be in the form of a blog post, email, book- who knows.
Keeping positive during this experience has been one of my biggest challenges EVER and most days - like today I just feel simply GRATEFUL.
Gratitude is a funny thing, it's a funny feeling and think about the times you feel it.
2 comments:
Wow i just caught up on you.... and it sounds like you are just gleaming girl. Good for you! Keep updating... I love the raod trip story... You should so be starting a book Kara.
I'm humming a little Marley for you... Every little thing's gonna be alright...
I am so glad that you are able to stay positive. Soon enough, you will be on the other side of that tunnel and you can look back on this stress and bullshit and just sigh. And I'll be reading right along with you, sighing right there, too.
Post a Comment