Make that substitute teacher....
I have an ID badge, a list of activities for grades ranging from K-12 (unless the teacher has left a lesson plan) and a pin number to sub-finder. WATCH OUT.....
The goal is to sub a few days a month supplement my income due to our mandatory furlough. I will have to sub for three days to recoup the costs put forth to become a sub however, there is a sense of calm and peace being able to sub before fully committing to a contracted position. Then there is that tiny factor making me eligible to sign a contract, freaking CSET.
Everything else is going well, boyfriend, lover, cutie patootie... whatever you want to call him is going well. I am really enjoying our times we spend together, especially our long conversations. Dating is so different and a huge adjustment after being married. Fortunately, we are both new to the process so we can face the learning curve together.
All in all - Life is good... can't complain.
So here's hoping for many, many phone calls from sub-finder and let the substitute teaching begin!
1 comment:
Congrats on becoming a sub! I'm glad you've found something to help make up the income from your furlough. And as always, I am CHEERING for you to pass the CSET. You can do it, and you WILL do it soon!
Post a Comment