01 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011

So the short story thing blew up in my face - BIGTIME.  It was therapeutic while we were planning my Grandpa's funeral and party.  I am *hoping* to get  into the Grandpa story further, as time permits.  Oh, time - that's a funny word.   


************

Goals for 2011

Pass the CSET - I take subtest II (again) on January 8th, one week from yesterday.  

Get a teaching job or really any job closer to home.  The 10 hour work day + 2 hour commute is KILLING me slowly. 

Pay off the IRS, yes for the first time in my life I owe the IRS and it SUCKS ( thank you rat bastard, ex husband for this one)

Get back into running. 

Tackle the "Baking with Julia" book handsome gave me last Christmas that will surely include time with my new KitchenAid stand mixer handsome gave me this Christmas.

Blog/write daily and facebook less.

************

There you have it.  It's in writing so I am sure to follow thru on this  :-).

No comments: