Happily, the grey, dark, looming cloud that chased me from Sunday through yesterday blew through town and I am back to a more happy status. I am a firm believer in creating good things for ones self and woke up determined to make today - A great day, in fact a really great day.
I hold a lot of value in the power of positive thinking and I firmly believe that the positive energy you project can come back to you in copious amounts. So, no more negative stuff, I am going to focus on the positive stuff... starrrrrrtttttinnnnng now.
Have you ever gone to one blog and then suddenly an hour later and 9 other blogs you are on a blog that you think might change your life? Please read THIS - this blogger/author is amazing and not just because she wrote stories about running away with Duran Duran when she was younger but is just a super cool person, blogger, author, mother and total inspiration.
Happy Friday - Fingers crossed for CSET tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment