A few weeks ago, Handsome reminded me that it had been a while since we visited the happy place so we picked a Tuesday and headed to Anaheim.
Handsome Jr. doesn't like Pirates of the Carribean so imagine my surprise when I got to see Johnny Depp in the newly renovated Pirates ride
Not once but twice (actually 3 times but my camera was acting weird)
Standing outside the private "Club 33" in the French Quarter
My mom is from the South, she was born in Bilouxi, Mississippi, moved to Topeka, Kansas and then onto San Antonio, Texas before moving to California. The South always reminds me of my mom and the French Quarter always reminds me of the South which brings me great comfort.
When I was a kid, I can remember the bright, beaming smile on my mom's face as we cruised through this special part of Disneyland. The Quarter will always remind me of my mom.
One Beignet, s'il vous plait
I love the attention to detail
Beautiful
The happy people at the happy place
It was about 78 degrees - the weather was perfect!
Tom Sawyer's island is being turned into something else
How realistic does this guy look?
Words, simply, cannot describe how happy we became when we realized that we could go on all of our favorite rides.... this was not one of them.
The beauty of the annual pass is the park hopper feature
so we usually spend a little time at both parks
Handsome's name starts with an "A"
so we had to catch a pic here
I love California Adventure.... my favorite ride is -
Soring over California
The Boudin bread tour is great also but they need to pass out
butter with the bread samples
There are no weeds at the Magic Kingdom
Handsome and I debated on whether this was a Bear or a Wolf.... it's a Bear.
He sits over one of the water rides where we met some really nice Canadians.
This is great... only at Disneyland
And... the day would'nt be complete unless there was a parade
complete with a positive message for everyone
and some bright, multi-colored confetti - shaped like mouse ears.
1 comment:
H is a total fan of your tee-shirt, BTW...
Disney! I have to admit that as cynical as I can be at times, I *love* Disney (world or land... either is good by me. Though 'world' might win, only because of proximity and Epcot...). H doesn't get it. He's already protesting the fact that I have told him that the boys WILL be taking a trip to Disney at some point in their childhood. He just doesn't get how cool it is to see all this stuff through their eyes. Kids get so excited by it (ahem, *I* get so excited by it... I'll admit it.).
And yes. BUTTER with bread samples, please. Actually, lets just do butter samples with a touch of bread...
Post a Comment